Friday 19 May 2017

Katie's best reflection

                                                      Reflection

Maths: In maths this week I have learnt how to make 9x easier It's a little trick I can not explain it  I do not know how. So anyway W.A.L.T make times tables easier instead of counting in like 3's 8's 5's and 10's  there is another way like this.

11x9 

 9x( 10+1)

 (9x10) + (9x1)

90 + 9 = 99

so that was a easy one.



Reading: This week I have been reading Sophie The Awesome I really like this book it is very adventuress and has a lot of drama in it and I like that so it is a good book for me I have also reed some journals Ugly and Poi in ugly they have put some of the top 10 ugliest animals in the world and the Aye aye is one of them it is cute but the nose is not. 



Spelling:This week I did not pass my list the resson why is because I did not practice that much. I am still on list J J J J J  on list J.


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment