Friday 5 May 2017

Katie's awesome Reflection

                                                                😋 Reflection😋
  Maths: The first week back we have done maths. I have done maths at home also but not that much. The maths that I do is easy but it is a little bit hard it is in the middle my maths level is a good level for me.

Reading: This week I have been reading My Creepy Crawly Camping Adventure I finished it on Wednesday. My Mum is getting me more of those kind books I like to read books from a series of book once I have finished one book from a series I go to another book series.

Writing: This week I have not done much writing or hardly any I don't know why so no writing to talk about.👎👎👎

Spelling: In spelling I am on list I and I am pretty shore I am going to pass. 1 hour later Yay!!! I passed 

No comments:

Post a Comment