Friday 2 June 2017

reflection

2.6.17                                                    My Reflection      

Reading: This week I have been reading three books Ballet Stars, Cupcake Catastrophe and the book I am reading now Amelia Jane is naughty again ,Ballet stars and cupcake catastrophe are Ella and Olivia books. 

Writing: In writing I have been researching for my speech I have not started writing my speech because I don't know how to lay it out like I don't know what to start with.

Maths: I have done maths like hard ÷ division like 

36÷4=9
99÷11=9
21÷7=3

 And stuff like that division is hard for me because I do not know my 8's 7's 6's and 4's I know a little bit of my 9's and 3's but I don't know my 5's off by heart and I know my 2's and 10's really good I don't like to be rushed because I panic and then I get the wrong answers.  

 

 By Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment