Friday 12 May 2017

MY AWESOME REFLECTION BY KATIE

                                                        😋Reflection😋

Maths: This week no my maths is getting to be a little hard and easy so it is all right for me so i'm in a good group for maths i'm loving the maths homework too and I would like more of that is helps me on my times tables and my subtraction.

  

Writing: this week I have not done that much writing so I have nothing to say about writing but I want to do more writing because I love writing. So when I go home i'm going to do some writing in my homework book and write stories in it next week. 


Inquiry: In inquiry I have done Gymnastics with Mrs Srathern and I did big ball games with Mrs Hobbs and music again with Mr Gemmel and in music we are learning the song Heathens i'm a singer I only like singing in a group know one can here me that well.


Homework: I know it is weird writing about homework but I just want too. Anyway homework is good I actually love homework and I love the maths homework and won't more of it.


Reading: My reading ummmm this week I was reading Ivy + Bean make the rules It was a good book and I am writing it  down in my 25 book challenge I for got did I tell you about it Mrs Briant gave me so far I have one book down.


That is all I have to write hope you like my Reflection.        


No comments:

Post a Comment