Friday 23 June 2017

reflection

 Friday 23rd June 2017 My Reflection by Katie  

Maths this week was OK I still don't get the warm up that Mrs Bryant gives us to me it is really confusing and I don't remember anything she said. Other than that my maths is going really well get it but not division I like the small division it is easy but sometimes it is to easy and on other days it is easy and a little bit hard too.

Reading is going good too i'm now reading 2 books Captain underpants and Good Idea Amelia Jane I really like captain underpants now it terns out too be a really cool and funny book Amelia Jane is the same they are really cool and funny books too about 1 month ago I hated books now I love them.

Writing the only writing I do is mostly my speech and draft writing work well work in it. I love too write stores when I was 6 years old I wrote a story about a family of cats and I wrote one last week and I was hopping to sheer it with you.  


Hope you liked it  

By Katie Stairmand 

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment