Friday 24 March 2017

my reflection

                                                 My reflection😺😺😺 
 Maths: My maths my maths was quiet easy I feel confident in doing this kind of maths it is really cool and Mrs Bryant tort me some things to.
Reading:My reading mostly book talk and after lunch and morning tea i have been reading nonstop nonsense it is a really humerus book it is really funny and exciting and it is filed of poems.       
Spelling: On Fridays i have spelling my lists and i don't really think I did very well I am not really good at spelling but I like it it make me feel like oh I hope I pass.
Writing: In writing I have be doing it about my friends bank but it is not a money bank. But i have been writing about that and i put a lot of similes in it and it sounds really cool if u understand it.
Inquiry: In inquiry i have been going to all the classes in  my team and in room 10 we have been doing games for the little kids in rata team and my game is called Jail ball and I made it with Paige and Aylah.







No comments:

Post a Comment