Friday 10 March 2017

About me

                                                               About me 2017😽😻😺
 Hi my name is Katie. I'm really into cats my neighbors even call me cat.This is my first year as a year 5. I'm really enjoying being a year 5 it is really fun I have an awesome teacher Mr Gemmil.  He is amazing.I know is i'm going to have a good year with him.I am loving the work he is giving me it is not to hard and it is not to easy.
Image result for kittens So my favorite animal is a cat i am in love with cats and i also like horses to. here is a picture of some. I have a game i like to play after school it is called animal jam my username
is fififlower3.My favorite food is candy 
floss. My favorite drink is ginger bear.
I love room 8.here is a image of a horse!!! My mom and dads names?my moms name is terri my dads name is julian. This years sport I am doing? This year i'm doing cheerleading and I might be doing Netball if my mum does not work on Saturdays. My devices? I have a tablet 2 phones and I mostly play on my mums computer. My dream animal? This tip off puppy.😯😯😯💕So cute!!!!! And that is all about me😉😋😍😃
 Image result for horsesImage result for cute puppy images

No comments:

Post a Comment